● classic "chronograph look" instead of an OLED-display for a more decent look on the wrist
● hybrid-design with an analog dials und digital elements. The transparent watch hands glow in the dark and even work when the battery is empty.
● illuminated buttons guarantee better handling in the dark.
● The homescreen is black and completes the "flat design" of iOS 7 with the use of the same App-icons and notifications.
● Charging works wireless with the wireless charging coil that is placed in the bottom part of the strap. When the watch is placed in the stand, it can be charged during the night.
Apple is expected to unveil an iWatch later this year in 1.3-inch and 1.5-inch sizes to accommodate different sized wrists.
Check out the concept below and let us know what you think in the comments. Hit the link for even more images!
View More [via Nathaniel