Google's new apps will rival the recently launched Microsoft Office apps for iOS which includes Word, Excel,PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Create, edit & collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app.
- Create new documents or open and edit any that you started on the web or another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
- Get stuff done anytime--even without an internet connection
- Add and respond to comments
- Never worry about losing your work--everything is automatically saved as you type
You can download Google Docs from the App Store for free. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook,Google+, or RSS for the latest Apple news and tutorials.