Photography Expert Reviews iPhone 5s, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Lumia 1020, and Xperia Z1 Cameras [Video]

Photography Expert Reviews iPhone 5s, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Lumia 1020, and Xperia Z1 Cameras [Video]

Dan Rubin, editor-at-large of the Photographic Journal reviews the iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Nokia Lumia 1020 and Sony Xperia Z1 cameras for the Guardian.

Rubin says that the "Nokia is really the fun one to use. It's the one that I keep finding myself wanting to pull out and shoot with, rather than feeling like I have to test it. There's just something about it, about the industrial design, the quality of the pictures it takes, and how easy it is to use the entire phone and the camera software. There's some ways where as a camera it excels over the iPhone."

Notably, Rubin reveals that as an iPhone user "I'll be honest, I would upgrade to the 5s. There's no compelling enough reason for me to switch to another platform."

Take a look below...





0 comments:

 
 iPhone © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes