Alleged iPhone 5C Prototype Shell Listed For Sale on eBay

Alleged iPhone 5C Prototype Shell Listed For Sale on eBay
An alleged 'Real Prototype Apple iPhone 5C' shell has been listed for sale on eBay.

According to the description:

This is a REAL PROTOTYPE of the Apple iPhone 5C! This includes the back housing of the soon-to-be released iPhone 5C! This is non-working phone. This version is the white version, I do have more colors. I have a few more back housings to put up once this one sells. If you are interested in the details be sure to message me. Also if you bid on this item and win, and want a different color, send me a message and I'll see what I can do!

The pictured shell does match with recent leaks; however, it's difficult to tell if it is a genuine Apple product. Currently, the listing is at $72.00 with nearly four days left.

Take a look below...

Read More [via AppleInsider]


0 comments:

 
 iPhone © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes