● New chevron (>) arrow added to lock screen in front of "slide to unlock".
changing the lockscreen background now previews the lockscreen.
● Control Center pull up indicator is now just a line. Notification Center pull down indicator is also a line.
● Changing the lockscreen wallpaper will preview the wallpaper with the lockscreen
● Removed "HDR" overlay in the camera app
● Live Camera Filters for 4S
● Picture previews aren't "negative" anymore
● Tweaked dialer call button
● Tweaked answer phone buttons
● You can now disable/enable contact photos in favorites
Shuffle artist songs
● Folders now have better/proper color to match the wallpaper.
● PDF files look different in mail app
● The gradient on the mail app icon (and weather) is more subtle.
● You only see the first letter of a persons last name in the messaging app now.
● "Completed Uploads" in the settings for notification center
● Drawer tabs are capitalized
● You can now swipe between panels in Notification Center
● Game Center settings now accessible
● You can forfeit/delete Game Center challenges within Game Center
● Dramatically improved response time.
● Spotlight tweaked, Cancel button in search fields
● In a selectable list, the options are now centered
● Apps that use the camera now use the iOS 7 camera icon
● Caps lock icon and shift icon tweaked
● Frequent Locations can be used to improve Apple Maps, History of Frequent Locations is also shown differently
● Siri Q&A Screen
● Back button during setup says "back" instead of previous screen
● New iPad "2X' icon when viewing iPhone apps on iPad screen
● Minor Safari UI Tweaks, website without a Favicon show a Safari logo
● New Airplay Icons
● Playlist download all button is back
Check back momentarily. We are continually adding to this list. Let us know if you find anything new in the comments.