Pod2G Leaves the Chronic Dev Team



Pod2G, the hacker who discovered the upcoming SHAtter jailbreak , has announced that he is no longer part of the Chronic Dev Team.

From now on, I'm not affiliated with chronic dev team anymore. I'm now working independently.


This is not a big deal for final users at all, as I gave details of my SHAtter exploit to both chronic and iphone dev teams !

To clarify: I'm an exploit maker, not a jailbreak tool developer. SHAtter is my 3rd bootrom exploit (24Kpwn was a team effort tho).

We aren't exactly sure what caused the separation; however, as he noted about this should not affect end-users looking to jailbreak.



0 comments:

 
 iPhone © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes