IPCC Tethering Hack Blocked on iPhone OS 3.1b2


Apple has blocked the IPCC tethering hack used to activate iPhone tethering on the AT&T network, according to a TUAW report.

TUAW has learned that, with the release of iPhone OS 3.1 beta 2, tethering via the IPCC hack no longer works for AT&T customers. While iPhone OS 3.0 provides support for tethering, AT&T has yet to officially support it. As a workaround to obtain tethering (as well as MMS for some), some users have modified their carrier files (IPCC). As of 3.1 beta 2, this no longer works.

Those who need tethering may want to avoid the 3.1 update when it becomes available.

Read More



1 comments:

FunBlogger said...

Hi
I like your blog tricks...
I am too a blogger.I blog at http://myfundoo-blog.blogspot.com/

I would like to link exchange with your blog..
Please reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In case of any query u can contact me at ishanbanga03@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------
regards
I>K>B

 
 iPhone © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes