Stanza - The best player of ebooks

I received an email from reader Fernando, he was reporting that the application fell Stanza and had found him the best player of ebooks developed to date. I am so amazed him with the service they decided to create a "repository" of ebooks  for the Stanza, since most are available in English. 

Stanza is a free application for your iPhone and iPod Touch. Use it to download from a wide selection of over 100,000 books and read them on your phone. It is a wireless electronic library that is open 24/7. 

I decided to download application (free) and see for myself what fascinated both our player. The simplicity of the application was what caught my attention, he has a lot of these cool features.

0 comments:

 
 iPhone © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes